Wednesday, December 05, 2012

hokkaido trip day 4: sapporo and going home!


Our last day in Sapporo started off with some more ramen for breakfast! I know, it's kind of gross, but we hadn't had ramen in Sapporo yet, and it's supposed to be wonderful, so we hit up a ramen alley that happened to have one 24 hour shop!


I got scallop ramen, but my friend got butter corn miso ramen. Both were really good!


It was sunny when we went for ramen, but when we came out, we were greeted with a snowstorm! I'm from California, and the area in Japan I live in now doesn't get much snow, so this was my first real snowstorm. It was kind of traumatizing because the snow wasn't fluffy...it felt like needles attacking us! Then our flight was delayed for 2 hours due to the heavy snow. At least it wasn't completely cancelled like some of the other flights. But I have learned my lesson--visit Hokkaido in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment