Tuesday, February 26, 2013

michael kors wristlet

I lost my Coach wristlet a while back and after looking for a replacement for a while, I bought this one by Michael Kors:




The wrist strap is removable, which I like, since it allows it to be used as a regular wallet. It has three slots for credit cards and the like, and several others for cash, etc. The middle compartment is supposed to be able to hold an iPhone 4, which is convenient!

The only thing I wish it also had is a compartment with a zip on the inside because I'm afraid I'll lose coins, but it's pretty secure without it too, so it's not such a huge deal.

Overall, I'm really happy with it! The quality is nice; it's sturdy, the leather is pebbled, and has some give. Definite recommend for people looking for a wristlet! (I prefer it over my old Coach one, which was basically just a pouch. This is so much better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment