Thursday, January 01, 2015

2014 in review

Happy 2015! My new year's eve passed by quietly and uneventfully, perhaps to offset the craziness of 2014. I've skipped the whole of 2014 in terms of blogging--that was probably a mistake since so many things happened. To prevent this post from becoming a virtual word vomit, I will confine my year in a list.

  1. My sister got engaged fall 2013, and married her fiance June 2014!
  2. I moved back to LA fall 2013 from Japan, but moved to Mountain View December 2013, because...
  3. I got a new job as a content marketer for a stationery retailer! 
  4. ...and perhaps the most exciting thing to happen to me this year--I got engaged Christmas 2013.
  5. We were married August 2014.
  6. I moved from Mountain View to San Jose with my husband.
  7. We joined a church plant in Mountain View.
Somehow it seems more manageable in list form, but at the time, it was so overwhelming planning two weddings, moving so many times in the span of a year, and starting my new job.

I'm glad 2014 is over. I know I'll look back at it with fondness and feel nostalgic, but for now, I'm grateful for the relative calmness of married life and being settled after so many moves.

I'll post some pictures soon and hopefully blog more in this upcoming year. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment