Monday, January 28, 2013

j.crew mini edie

For Christmas, my boyfriend surprised me with a new purse, the J.Crew Mini Edie bag in a beautiful bright golden mustard color. The Edie line at J.Crew has gotten pretty decent reviews, but people have complained about the leather getting scratched easily.


I love it. It's very structured, but small so it doesn't look awkward, even though I'm pretty short (5'2''). It's great for when you just want to carry around your essentials (phone, wallet, lip balm, keys). The only bad thing is my Kindle can't fit in it and I usually carry my Kindle around (I have the Kindle keyboard, so if you have one the newer ones, it should fit!).

I think they're sold out online, but if you're interested, I would check your local stores just in case. The 40% extra off sale items is still going on at J.Crew.com so be sure to check it out for some really good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment