Saturday, November 10, 2012

recent makeup buys


I was at Fukudaya (a Japanese department store) browsing the make up when I saw this Love Liner set. It comes with a mascara and a liquid eyeliner for only ¥1995 (normally, the eyeliner and mascara by itself runs for more than 1500!). They also had a pencil eyeliner and mascara set for slightly cheaper, as well as a liquid brow and mascara set. The sets come in two colors, black and brown. I picked the brown because I've always wanted to try brown mascara, but I'm tempted to go back and pick up the black since it's such a good deal. I've never tried Love Liner products, but I've heard good things, so I'm excited to use them!

I also picked up a Heroine Make liquid eyeliner. My favorite mascara is the Long and Curl Mascara by Heroine Make, so I thought I'd give the eyeliner a shot!

6 comments:

  1. That is a good deal! I've never heard of Love Liner so I'm looking forward to your review~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so partial to Japanese cosmetics :) I can never resist the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at the models / actresses in Japanese magazines and marvel at how beautiful they all look. Aside from genetics, I credit their makeup and I've heard their false eyelashes are stellar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are! i'm not a huge false eyelash fan, so i never buy them, but seeing all the japanese girls around me--definitely jealous of their (false) lashes! :]

      Delete