Saturday, February 14, 2015

my valentine's make up look

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! This is how my Valentine's Day look turned out, based on my previous post. The only thing I ended up not using was the Revlon crayon--I went with a gradient lip instead using the Benefit Benetint. I felt like having a brighter lip instead of the pinky nude.

Hope you're all having a lovely Valentine's Day!

Products used:

1) Base: The Face Shop CC Cream in no. 2
2) Cheeks: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose
3) Lips: Benefit Benetint
4) Eyes: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Booty Call, Chopper, and Tease
5) Eyes: Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara
6) Eyes: MSH Love Liner in Rich Black
7) Under eye: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
8) Brows: Lioele Auto Eyebrow #3 Gray Black

What did you wear this Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment